Benefits of Triphala Guggulu
- Triphala Guggulu maintains health of the gastro intestinal tract
- Triphala Guggulu helps in detoxification of soft tissues and areas around joints
- Triphala Guggulu helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Triphala Guggulu supports weight management
- Triphala Guggulu helps in the management of fistulas and piles
Composition of Dabur Triphala Guggulu
Each 250 mg tablet contains:
- Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) 138.88mg
- Amalaki fruit(Emblica officinalis) 27.77mg
- Vibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica) 27.77mg
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula) 27.77mg
- Pippali fruit (Piper longum) 27.77mg
Directions for taking Triphala Guggulu
1 to 4 Tablets (250 mg to 1g) in the morning and evening with milk or as directed by the Physician.
Trifla Guggulu from Dabur
Trifla Guggul is from the renowned Dabur brand which was first established in 1884. Today it is a leading ayurvedic and consumer products company with a footprint in over 60 countries. With a portfolio of over 250 Herbal/Ayurvedic products Dabur has been producing Ayurvedic formulations for over 125 years, blending traditional knowledge of drug manufacturing with scientific updates.
Guggul Drug Interactions
When combined with some thyroid medications, Z-guggulsterone increased the uptake of iodine by the thyroid gland as well as oxygen uptake in the liver and bicep tissues. Gugulipid significantly reduces the bioavailability of the drugs Propranolol and Diltiazem and should not be taken by those who are on these drugs. Guggul may potentiate the effects of aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and warfarin.
Guggul is a uterine stimulant, making it useful for regulating menstruation but contraindicated during pregnancy
Other Heart Healthy Products