Benefits of Alsarex
- Alsarex Tablets help neutralize the acidic effect.
- Alsarex helps to maintain optimal acid-enzyme levels.
- Alsarex helps to stimulate the body's ability to heal itself, repair damaged tissue and soothe stomach lining.
- Helps prevent mucosal erosion in stomach and duodenum.
- Alsarex helps to reduce nausea or regurgitating.
Alsarex main ingredients
Each coated tablet contains:
- Yashad Bhasma (Zinc calx) - 15mg - A zinc oxide prepared by processing pure Zinc with aloe vera in an ayurvedic process of purification (shodhan) and incineration (marana). Helps neutralize stomach acidity.
- Kapardi Bhasma (Cowry shell calx) - 15mg - An ayurvedic rasa preparation of cowrie shell with aloe vera. This contains about 44% calcium and is used as a remedy in various ailments mainly related to the stomach and
dyspepsia, spleen and liver 1
- Jahar Mohra Pishti (Serpentine stone calx) - 15mg - As per ayurvedic science, this mineral preparation made with Serpentine stone in useful in soothing burning sensations in the stomach and also helps alleviate nausea and vomiting.
- Apamargkshar (Cassia fistula) - 15mg - This ayurvedic formulation with the herb Cassia fistula acts as a diuretic and also helps to alleviate distension and bloating in the stomach.
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum Fr) - 15mg - Cumin acts as a digestive aid and helps to get rid of gas and bloating
- Jatamansi / Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi Rt ) - 15mg - This is a calming herb. It helps to relax and soothe stomach muscles and lining.
- Sonageru / Saindhasva lavana (Red ochre) - 35mg - Helps to improve digestion, balances pH level, stabilizes blood pressure
- Mukta Shukti Bhasma (Pearl oyster shell calx) - 45mg - This is prepared from pearl oyster shells and contains Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Manganese (Mn), Iron (Fe), Potassium (K), Aluminum (Al), Copper (Cu), Sodium (Na) and Zinc (Zn).
It helps in preventing sores in the stomach wall lining and duodenum.2
- Shankha bhasma (Conch shell calx) - 50 mg - A formulation made with conch shell it has been used in traditional ayurvedic remedies for gastric conditions, acidity, abdominal colic, malabsorption, dyspepsia, vomiting, nausea
- Sutsekhar Ras (herbo mineral preparation containing gold) - 75mg - Supports the digestive system and prevents hyperacidity
- Vetiver (Andropogon muricatus Rt.) - 37.5 mg - Extract of Vetiver grass has calming and stabilizing effects. It is used as a traditional remedy for stomach discomfort, stomach gas and stomach disorder
- Cluster Fig tree (Ficus glomerata Bk.) - 37.5 mg - Research shows this herb to have gastro protective effects.3
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus Tub.) - 37.5 mg - A soothing, cooling herb, Shatavari helps to balance stomach enzymes
- Triphala Fr. (Amalaki, Vibhitaki, Haritaki) - 37.5 mg - Triphala composed of 3 herbs with cleansing effects - helps in digestion, cleansing and detoxification.
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa Bk.) - 37.5 mg - Lodhra helps in absorption. It is traditionally used in ayurvedic medicine as a stomachic that helps improve digestion. It helps to soothe the lining of the stomach that can get irritated with excessive acids.
- Amalaki / Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis Fr.) - 75 mg - Amalaki is a remarkable digestive herb. It helps in digestion, absorption and detoxification. Helps to balance stomach acids.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra Rt.) - 75 mg - A very well-known home remedy for stomach ailments, licorice helps to soothe the stomach lining, balance stomach acids and reduces gas and bloating.
Directions for taking Alsarex
Two tablets two to three times a day with a bland diet for three to six weeks.
Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits. Natural products work wholistically and take time for absorption and results.
1. Pharmaceutical Study of ‘Kapardika Bhasma’
International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Phytopharmacological Research (eIJPPR)
Mayank Krishna Kulshrestha et al / Int. J. Pharm. Phytopharmacol. Res. 2013; 2 (6): 427-430
2. Ancient Science of Life. 2012 Dec; 32(Suppl 1): S112.
Mukta-sukti bhasma; nectar for acid peptic disorders, w.s.r to its anti-ulcer activity - an experimental study
R Sreejith, Dr.1 and From 5th World Ayurveda Congress 2012 Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. 7-10 Dec 2012
3. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2008 Jan 17;115(2):323-6. Epub 2007 Sep 29.
Gastroprotective effect of standardized extract of Ficus glomerata fruit on experimental gastric ulcers in rats.
Rao ChV1, Verma AR, Vijayakumar M, Rastogi S.
Other Products for Healthy Digestive Tract