Bresol Active Ingredients
- Turmeric / Haridra (Curcuma longa) 100.5 mg : Curcumin in Turmeric helps to block NF- kappa B. This is a protein complex that reacts to stimuli such as stress, allergens, free radicals and heavy metals. This helps to keep the body's natural immune system from overreacting.
- Holy Basil / Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) 50 mg : This herb helps to soothe and ease respiratory organs. It helps to inhibit the action of compounds that cause contraction of respiratory muscles and dilation of capillaries.
- Malabar Nut / Vasaka (Adathoda vasica) 50 mg: This is a well known herb in Ayurveda that helps to dilute mucus. It helps to ease the lungs and breathing.
- Triphala (Embelica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica) 8 mg: This is a well known Ayurvedic formula for respiratory support and stimulation
- Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Piper longum, Piper nigrum) 8 mg: A blend of three pungent spices this provides a warming action and stimulates the respiratory and bronchial functions
- False black pepper / Vidanga (Embelica ribes) 8 mg
- Musta (Cyperus rotendus) 8 mg
- Cinnamon / Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) 5 mg: The warming properties of Cinnamon help stimulate and support lung and bronchial functions
- Cardamon / Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 5 mg: It is traditionally used in Ayurveda for stimulating the digestive system, respiratory system and kidneys
- Tejpatta – (Cinnamomum Tamala) 5mg: Used as a spice, it has warming properties useful for respiration. It also helps remove toxins
- Nagakeshara (Mesua ferrea) 5 mg: Helps improve immunity. Is also used in the famous Ayurvedic blend Chyawanprash which supports immunity and helps build strength.
Bresol Tablet Dosage
Children (above 5 years): 1 Tablet – Two times daily or three times daily. Should only be given if the child can swallow the tablet easily otherwise tablet should be ground
Adults: 2 Tablets – Two times daily or three times daily
It is recommended that the dose be taken 45 Minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal along with warm water
Bresol Tablet Side effects
There are no known side effects with this herbal preparation when taken as per prescribed dosage.
For people with sensitive stomach, over-dosage may cause symptoms of heart burn.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Bottle of 60 tablets.
Shelf life or expiration date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Bottles are marked with the manufacturing date
Other Products for building Immunity