What are the ingredients in Confido tablets?
- Salep Orchid / Salabmisri (Orchis mascula) 78mg
- Hygrophila / Kokilaksha (Astercantha longifolia Syn. Hygrophila auriculata) 38mg
- Lettuce / Vanya kahu (Lactuca scariola Syn. L.serriola) 20mg
- Cow-Itch Plant / Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens) 20mg
- Suvarnavang(Mosaic Gold) 20mg
- Sarpagandha (Rauwolfia serpentina) (Standardised to contain 1.5mg of the total alkaloids)
- Elephant Creeper / Vriddadaru (Argyreia speciosa Syn. A.nervosa) 38mg
- Small Caltrops / Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 38mg
- Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) 38mg
- Stone Flowers / Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata)20mg
Herbs & Mineral Powders in Confido
How do the herbs in Confido work?
or Orchis mascula (literally meaning virile in latin) - This herb has been used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac and also as a nervine tonic that helps to reduce stress.
It is used for male sexual disorders in traditional Indian medicine.
Salep Orchid plant
is used in traditional medicine to stimulate the male genital system and is beneficial in sexual debility and premature ejaculation.
In a study of male rats published in the Natural Product Research Journal, it was shown that the rats who were given an extract of Asteracantha longifolia seeds experienced a change in sexual behaviour and became more active. An increase in sperm count was also noted. 2
Hygrophila auriculata plant
- this herb helps to improve sperm motility - the ability of sperm to move and swim. It is also said to improve blood supply and is considered a stimulant.
has been subjected to various clinical studies. It has been considered beneficial in managing stress and improving semen quality. It has anti-oxidant properties that help
to prevent oxidative damage to sperm and maintain the health of mature sperm. 3
Mucuna Pruriens Seeds
- This is a formulation of minerals and herbs. It is considered helpful in improving sperm count and sperm health.
also known as Gokshura is a well known herb in both Eastern and Western traditional medicine. It is considered an aphrodisiac that helps to improve testosterone levels.
Tribulus terrestris plant
- The seeds of Argyreia speciosa or Elephant creeper are taken as a sexual and nervine tonic in combination with Hygrophila in traditional Indian medicine.
- This herb is traditionally used to improve sperm production. It is considered beneficial in maintaining the health of testicles, epididymis and seminal vesicles.
Leptadenia reticulata plant
- This is a lichen that is an important ingredient for both male and female reproductive health ayurvedic preparations. It has cooling, astringent and anti-fungal properties. It is used
in traditional ayurvedic preparations to improve seminal weakness and debility in men. It is also used in female vaginal preparations.
- This plant has traditionally been used as a remedy for insect bites and snake bites. However it also helps to keep blood pressure normal and to keep the mind calm and relaxed.
Directions for taking Confido
Generally 1 tablet 1 hour before bedtime. Please consult your physician for the dosage that best suits you.
Does Confido have any side effects?
Confido is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Does Confido have any drug interactions?
There are no known drug interactions when taken as per prescribed dosage.
It should be noted that some herbs in Confido can lower blood pressure levels. Therefore exercise caution if you are taking blood pressure medication,
Who can take Confido?
Confido can be taken by men who would like to:
- Have normal ejaculation
- Prevent discharge at night
- Have longer stamina
- Improve confidence during sexual functions
Confido from Himalaya Herbals
Confido is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
1. Himalaya Herbals Company
2. Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Mar 2010; 7(1): 137–144.
Published online Dec 18, 2007. doi: 10.1093/ecam/nem171
Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress and Improves the Quality of Semen in Infertile Men
Kamla Kant Shukla, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Mohammad Kaleem Ahmad, Shyam Pyari Jaiswar, Satya Narain Shankwar, and Sarvada Chandra Tiwari
3. Natural Product Research. 2011 Sep;25(15):1423-31. doi: 10.1080/14786410802588493. Epub 2011 Jul 8.
Effect of Asteracantha longifolia seeds on the sexual behaviour of male rats.
Chauhan NS, Sharma V, Dixit VK.
Other Male Health Products