Benefits of Abana
- Abana supports normal heart functions
- Abana promotes healthy blood circulation
- Abana promotes normal cholesterol and lipid levels
- Abana supports normal platelet function
- Abana helps overcome nervousness and anxiety
Abana ingredients and composition
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 30mg
Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera) 20mg
Badranj boya / Calmint (Nepeta hindostana) 20mg
Guduchi / Gulnchatinospora (Tinospora cordifolia) 10mg
Amalaki / Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) 10mg
Haritaki / Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) 10mg
Bhringaraja / Thistles (Eclipta alba Syn. E.prostrata)
Yashti-madhu / Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Shatavari / Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus) 10mg
Punarnava / Spreading hogweed (Boerhaavia diffusa) 10mg
- Guggulu / Indian bedellium (Balsamodendron mukul Syn. Commiphora
wightii) (Purified) 30mg
- Shilajeet / Mineral pitch (Purified) 20mg
- Mandukaparni / Indian pennywort (Centella asiatica) 10mg
- Shankhapushpi / Bind weed (Convolvulus pluricaulis) 10mg
- Vishnu priya / Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum Syn.
- Jatamansi / Musk root (Nardostachys jatamansi) 10mg
- Pippali / Indian long pepper (Piper longum) 10mg
- Yavani / Bishop's weed (Carum copticum Syn. Trachyspermum ammi)
- Sunthi / Ginger (Zingiber officinale) 10mg
- Nagapashana bhasma / Calx serpentine 10mg
- Shankh bhasma / Conch shell calx 10mg
- Makardhwaj 10mg
- Musta / Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus) 5mg
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) 5mg
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 5mg
- Lavanga / Clove(Syzygium aromaticum) 5mg
- Jyotishmati / Staff tree (Celastrus paniculatus) 5mg
- Chandana / White sandalwood (Santalum album) 5mg
- Ela / Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) 5mg
- Shatapushpa / Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 5mg
- Satapatrika / Persian rose (Rosa damascena Syn. R.centifolia)
- Tavak patra (Cinnamomum cassia) 5mg
- Abhrak bhasma / Biotite calx 5mg
- Mukta pishti / Processed pearl(Pearl pishti) 5mg
- Akik pishti / Processed agate (Agate pishti) 5mg
- Yeshab pishti / Processed jade (Vyomashma pishti) 5mg
- Yakut pishti / Processed ruby (Manikya pishti) 5mg
- Praval pishti (Coral pishti) 5mg
- Kumkuma / Saffron (Crocus sativus) 2mg
How do the herbs in Abana promote heart health?
Abana is composed of arjuna, calmint, gulnchatinospora, Indian gooseberry, chebulic myrobalan, thistles, licorice, asparagus, spreading hogweed, mineral pitch, Indian bedellium, Indian pennywort, bind weed, holy basil, musk root, Indian long pepper, Bishop's weed, Calx serpentine, nut grass, clove, staff tree, white sandalwood, cardamom, fennel, Persian rose, cinnamomum, biotite calx, processed pearl, processed agate, processed ruby and saffron
Arjuna bark in Abana contains Coenzyme Q10 which is well known in strengthening heart muscles and protecting the heart.
Calmint contains a high levels of terpenoids such as triterpenoid aldehyde nephinal which are useful in supporting cardiovascular functions
Processed ruby and jade, help to allay heart palpipations while Processed agate contains a component called Rasna which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Processed pearl is considered to be a very effective cellular regenerator and also aids in respiratory tract infections and anemia because it has traces of iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and aluminum.
Directions for taking Himalaya Abana
Generally 2-3 tablets, twice daily best taken with warm water. Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition. Natural products treat not just the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time for absorption and results.
Abana from Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Abana is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Abana Research and Clinical Studies
Abana has been subjected to various clinical studies the results of which have been published in Probe, the Japanese Heart Journal and Pubmed. These studies show Abana to be conducive toward maintaining a healthy heart and blood pressure.
Does Abana have any side effects?
Abana has not been known to cause any side effects when taken as per the prescribed dosage. Pregnant and nursing women should always consult their doctor before taking any supplements or other medications.
What are the causes of heart disease?
Heart disease can take many forms with coronary artery disease being the most common.
The major risk factors of heart disease are:
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- High blood cholesterol
- Sedentary lifestyle
Himalaya Herbals Company
You may also be interested in reading the following articles:
Hypertension and High Blood Pressure
High Blood Pressure News
Arteriosclerosis Ayurvedic remedies
Other Heart Healthy Products