Benefits of V-Gel
- Soothes occasional irritation, itching, burning sensations of the vagina
- Relieves occasional dryness of the vagina
- Supports the body's natural ability to maintain balance of systemic Candida (yeast) levels
- Maintains balanced pH levels in the body
- Supports the body's natural immune and defense systems
V Gel Active Ingredients (Each gm of V-Gel contains):
- Triphala (Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica) 4.0mg
- Persian Rose / Satapatri (Rosa damascena Syn. Rosa centifolia) 3.6mg
- Cardamom / Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 3.6mg
- Spreading Hogweed / Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 3.6mg
- Stone Flowers / Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata) 2.0mg
- Five Leaved Chaste Tree / Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) 1.6mg
- Turmeric / Haridra (Curcuma longa) 1.6mg
- Mendika (Lawsonia inermis),
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare),
- Nimba (Melia azadirachta),
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara),
- Zanduga(Tagetes erecta),
- Kamala (Nelumbium speciosum).
Directions for using V Gel - How to use V-gel
Intra-vaginal gel: Apply 1 to 2 gms twice daily with the calibrated applicator (included), for 1 to 2 weeks or till the symptoms are relieved. Wash the applicator with soap and warm water thoroughly and keep it dry for re-use.
V Gel application with diagrams
How to apply V-gel
1. Remove the cap of the tube and fix the open end of the applicator on the mouth of the tube
2. Gently squeeze the tube at the bottom to fill the gel in the applicator to the required dosage. The markings that are exposed on the plunger indicate quantity filled.
3. Unscrew the applicator and close the tube.
4. Lie on your back and gently insert the applicator end inside. Push down on the plunger till contents are emptied. Continue to lie down for a while until the gel spreads.
5. Wash the applicator parts with water and disinfectant. Dry it for re-use.
V-Gel Side Effects:
V-Gel is not known to have any
side effects if used as per the prescribed dosage.
V-Gel from Himalaya Herbals
V-Gel is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
V-Gel Research and Clinical Studies:
There have been several studies on the efficacy and safety of V-Gel with regards to vaginal and cervical health. These studies have been published in various medical journals.
Himalaya Herbals Company
Other Products for Female Health