Pharmacological action of Himalaya Anti-Wrinkle Cream :
1. Aloe Vera
- Anthraquinones (aloin etc.) present in Aloe vera, one of the key ingredients in the cream, are helpful in relaxing muscles, enhancing the healing process and treating inflammatory skin disorders. The anthraquinones also scavenge the H2O2 on the skin surface, thereby preventing free radical damage to the skin surface. Its collagen contractile enhancement is also a potent factor in the treatment of wrinkles.
2. Rubia cordifolia
- Anthraquinones derived from Rubia cordifolia also provides antioxidant activity. This maintains the glutathione content in the physiological system, contributing to the management of wrinkles.
- Flavonoids present in Vitis vinifera or grapes provide the free-radical scavenging activity thus increasing smoothness and reducing fine wrinkles. Flavonoids also provide additional hydration to the skin.
- Bioflavonoid present in Citrus limon enhances the potential of bio-skin surface, adding to the anti-wrinkle activity.
- Ferrulic acid present in Solanum lycopersicum provides acyl-biosynthesis in the endothelial skin, aiding a role in antioxidant activity.
- Curcumnoids from Curcuma longa shows a marked reduction in alpha-5-beta-1; softening the structure, preventing from the age-related wrinkles.
- Glabridin from Glycyrriza glabra reduces stretch marks and aids in the prevention of wrinkles.
Hence the efficacy of Himalaya Anti-Wrinkle cream is due to a synergy in the antioxidant and UVR protective activities.
- Soothing cooling action on the skin
Himalaya Anti-Wrinkle Cream Ingredients Include:
(Barbados Aloe, Kumari) contains enzymes, polysaccharides
and skin nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal
action. It also has a natural sunscreen effect.
(Red Poppy, Rakta-posta) acts as an emollient
and a soothing agent.
(Grapes, Draksha) contains vitamins and minerals,
which nourish the skin.
(Lemon, Nimbaka) and Solanum
(Tomato, Raktamaci) are rich sources
of vitamin C and A respectively and both have an antioxidant
and natural sunscreen effect.
(Sandalwood Tree, Chandana) has been used in
skin diseases to alleviate itching and swelling.
Himalaya Anti-Wrinkle Cream Application
Massage gently over cleansed face twice a day. Use regularly. This is a herbal cream that suits all skin types and has no side effects.
Himalaya Anti-Wrinkle Cream clinical studies
Several clinical trials have been conducted to test the efficacy of Himalaya’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream. One such clinical test was done at the Department of Dermatology, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India. The tests showed that the cream effectively tones the skin, smoothens fine lines and delays wrinkles
Anti-Wrinkle Cream from Himalaya Herbals
This is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Himalaya Herbals Company
Other Skin Care Products