Benefits of Hyponidd
- Hyponidd is beneficial in maintaining normal blood sugar levels
- Hyponidd does not cause clinical hypoglycemia
- Hyponidd helps maintain normal lipid levels & promotes cardiovascular health.
- Hyponidd helps in promoting normal ovarian function. Women with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) may find it helpful.
- Hyponidd provides a sense of well-being and helps reduce fatigue.
- Hyponidd contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
- Hyponidd helps delay complications caused by diabetes
Directions for taking Hyponidd
Generally two tablets twice a day, half an-hour before meals
Not intended as a substitute for blood sugar level testing or professional medical care. You should check with your doctor about taking hyponidd if you are already taking any blood sugar medication.
Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits. Natural products work wholistically and take time for absorption and results.
Hyponidd main ingredients
- Yashad Bhasma 37.5 mg
- Shilajit (Purified asphaltum) 37.5 mg
- Karavellaka/Karela (Momordica charantia) 12 mg
Extracts derived from
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) 300 mg
- Tarwar (Cassia auriculata) 225 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 150 mg
- Raja Jambu/Jamun (Eugenia jambolana) 150 mg
- Mamejavo (Enicostemma littorale) 112.5 mg
- Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre) 112.5 mg
- Vijaysaar (Pterocarpus marsupium) 75 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 75 mg
- Neem (Melia azadirachta) 75 mg
- Kirat Tikta (Swertia chirata) 12 mg
Other Products for normal blood sugar levels