Directions for taking Himalaya Diabecon
2 tablets twice daily, 30 minutes before meals on an empty stomach. Not intended as a substitute for blood sugar level testing or professional medical care. If
needed, may increase to 2 tablets three times daily. Natural products treat not just the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time for absorption and results.
Diabecon ingredients and composition
- Guggul (Commiphora wightii) (purified) 30mg
- Shilajeet (purified) 30mg
- Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre) 30mg
- Pitasara (Pterocarpus marsupium) 20mg
- Yashti-madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 20mg
- Saptarangi (Casearia esculenta) 20mg
- Jambu (Eugenia jambolana Syn. Syzygium cumini)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 20mg
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 20mg
- Mundatika (Sphaeranthus indicus) 10mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 10mg
- Kairata (Swertia chirata Syn. S.chirayita) 10mg
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 10mg
- Bhumyaamlaki (Phyllanthus amarus) 10mg
- Gumbhari (Gmelina arborea) 10mg
- Karpasi (Gossypium herbaceum) 10mg
- Daru haridra (Berberis aristata) 5mg
- Kumari (Aloe vera Syn. A.barbadensis) 5mg
- Triphala 3mg
- Sushavi (Momordica charantia) 20mg
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) 10mg
- Vishnu priya (Ocimum sanctum Syn.
- Atibala (Abutilon indicum) 10mg
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) 10mg
- Jungli palak (Rumex maritimus) 5mg
- Vidangadi lauham 27mg
- Vang bhasma 5mg
- Abhrak bhasma 10mg
- Praval bhasma 10mg
- Akik pishti 5mg
- Shingraf 5mg
- Yashad bhasma 5mg
- Trikatu 5mg
Processed in Udumbara (Ficus racemosa), Babbula (Acacia arabica), Puga (Areca catechu), Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera), Tagara (Valeriana wallichii), Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum), Chandana (Santalum album), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Jambu (Eugenia jambolana).
Diabecon from Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Diabecon is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
How does diabecon help maintain normal sugar levels?
Diabecon is a synergistic blend of various herbs and minerals recommended by Ayurveda for maintaining blood glucose levels. Gymnema
has molecules that are similar to sugar molecules and by filling the sugar receptor locations in the intestines they prevent absorption into the blood stream. Gymnema has also been shown to promote insulin production in the pancreas.
is another herb that has been shown to be able to promote healthy blood sugar levels. Extract of Pterocarpus marsupium or Pitasara
is recommended for regenerating pancreatic beta cells.
or Momordica charantia also known as bitter melon is an excellent herb/vegetable for maintaining blood sugar levels. Many other bitter herbs such as Triphala
also have this ability.
or Licorice is known to stabilize blood sugar levels by preventing low blood sugar. Punarnava which literally means renewal helps protect and renew damaged nephron cells caused by high blood sugar levels. It provides kidney, liver and pancreatic support.
or asparagus racemosus helps to stimulate insulin secretion.
Does diabecon have any side effects?
Diabecon is a blend of herbs and is considered a safe and gentle herbal supplement that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
It has not been known to cause any side effects or to have any drug contra-indications when taken as per the recommended dosage.
As with any other health supplement, pregnant and nursing women are advised to consult their doctor before taking it.
The benefits of diabecon and its safety and efficacy in maintaining normal blood sugar levels have been subjected to various clinical studies which have been published in medical journals such as the The Antiseptic 2004, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2005, The Indian Practitioner, (1997).
Himalaya Herbals Company
Other Products for sugar control