Benefits and action of Dabur Shilajit Gold
- Shilajit: Shilajit is a form of mineral that drips from the cracks of rocks in the Himalayas during hot weather. Shilajit rich in medicinal powers is formed by the mating of rock with plant matter for thousands of years under heat and pressure. The Shilajit used in Shilajit Gold is purified by Dabur to increase its potency. Shilajit is very rich in minerals and brings about balanced and harmonious health. It acts as a restorative tonic, slowing down wear and tear of body tissues, which in turn delays ageing. Ancient Ayurvedic physicians used Shilajit to treat various diseases. They have also used it for increasing vigour and vitality. There is also extensive mention of Shilajit as a powerful aphrodisiac and restorer of youthfulness in the "Kama Sutra"
- Gold or Swarna Bhasma: Gold is a known "rasayan" or rejuvenator in Ayurvedic medicine. It is metioned in Ayurvedic textbooks for use as a general tonic, aphrodisiac, nervine stimulant and also promotes longevity. It increases strength, improves sexual vigour and vitality.
- Kesar or Saffron: is a stimulant, aphrodisiac and a nervine tonic. Kesar contains picrocrocin which has the ability to cause erotic sensations. It also possesses anti fatigue property.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is a well known rasayana drug in Ayurvedic medicine. The root extract possesses rejuvenating and aphrodisiac properties.
Alkushi or Kaunch Beej: possesses aphrodisiac property. The extract of seeds is helpful in sexual health.
- Safed Mushali: is a well-known sexual nutritive tonic and is often given with milk along with other ingredients in cases of seminal weakness.
Dabur Shilajit Ingredients Include:
- Swarna Bhasma
- Kaunch beej
- Safed Mushali
- Yashada bhasma
- Rajat Bhasma
- Nutmeg oil
Directions for taking Dabur Shilajit Gold
1 or 2 capsules twice a day preferably with milk.
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a blackish-brown semisolid mass, mainly consisting of a mixture of low molecular weight organic compounds and paleohumus, naturally exuding from steep rocks in many mountain ranges especially in Himalayan and Hindukush ranges of Indian Subcontinent. Today, Shilajit is understood to be a remnant of vegetational fossils that has undergone a high amount of metamorphosis due to temperature, moisture and the pressure of the earth.
The Himalayan mountains are understood to have been formed from the collision of the Sub-Asian and Indian continents about 50 million years ago. During the collision dense vegetation comprising entire rain forests are understood to have been trapped under millions of tons of pressure, which slowly changed this vegetation into a rich bioactive material, called Shilajit. Thus Shilajit represents originality of ancient vegetation and purity of non-exposure to any harmful fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide and other pollutants.
The discovery of Shilajit is said to be made by some Himalayan tribal villagers, who observed white monkeys (a species of monkey found in the Himalayas) migrate to higher mountains in summer months. The monkeys were observed to lick the semi-solid substance exuding out of rock crevices. Since observing animal behaviors were an important part of healthcare research in ancient times, the villagers attributed the great strength, longevity and wisdom of those monkeys to this substance. Out of curiosity, they themselves started taking the substance and reported a broad spectrum of improvement in their health and stamina. It gave them more energy, relieved digestive problems, increased sex drive, improved memory etc. With the passage of time traditional health practitioners established the methods to purify the substance.
Shilajit Gold from Dabur
This is from the renowned Dabur brand. Established in 1984. Dabur is one of India's pioneering companies in ayurvedic products with a range of over 450 Ayurvedic products divided into 15 categories. Dabur's ayurvedic medical products are manufactured with assured quality methods. The Dabur Medical Research Foundation has started basic research on new products and herbs and is also working on tissue culture and cultivation of medicinal plants so that best quality herbs are available for producing its medicines.
Dabur Shilajit Gold Side Effects:
Dabur Shilajit Gold is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Please note that the information provided is for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
Other Male Health Products