Speman is also known to act as an aphrodisiac. The hormone regulating functions in the herbs in speman can cause an increase in libido and stimulate the release of pheromones and testosterone. It increases blood supply to the reproductive organs and helps in normal ejaculation.
Speman also improves overall male health and provides vigor and vitality.
Does Speman have any side effects?
Speman is a safe, herbal ayurvedic formulation that has been well documented for its ability to maintain healthy sperm count, sperm quality and sperm morphology. Speman has been shown to have no side effects or drug interactions.
What are the herbs in Speman and their properties?
The ingredients of Speman are well known Ayurvedic herbs and minerals used for improving male fertility
Click here to read more on Speman ingredients
- Salep Orchid / Salabmisri (Orchis mascula) 130mg - This acts as an aphrodisiac, nervine tonic and increases libido
- Hygrophila / Kokilaksha (Astercantha longifolia Syn. Hygrophila auriculata) 64mg - This herb is used in disorders of genitourinary system and is useful in cases of impotence, spermatorrhea and seminal debilities.
- Lettuce / Vanya kahu (Lactuca scariola Syn. L.serriola) 32mg - This is a relaxant and an anodyne
- Cow-Itch Plant / Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens) 32mg - Increases sperm count and quality and is a well known aphrodisiac
- Suvarnavang(Mosaic Gold) 32mg - This is a rejuvenative aphrodisiac tonic of high potency. It improves vigor, health, generates semen of high quality and treat spermatorrhea and leukorrhea.
- Elephant Creeper / Vriddadaru (Argyreia speciosa Syn. A.nervosa) 64mg - This herb is an aphrodisiac and diuretic. It helps in increasing sperm count
- Small Caltrops / Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 64mg - This is a diuretic drug useful in impotence and treating diseases of the genitourinary tract. It has tonic and aphrodisiac qualities. This is a sexual stimulant and provides energy for longer erections
- Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) 64mg - This is a stimulant and a restorative
- Stone Flowers / Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata)32mg - This herb is an aphrodisiac and helps treat seminal weakness
Who can take Speman?
All men who wish to improve their sexual and reproductive health can take speman.
How many tablets of Speman should be taken?
In the beginning take 2 tablets twice daily with meals (2 tablets during/after lunch and 2 during/after dinner). Later it can be reduced to one tablet twice daily with meals.
How quickly does Speman give results?
Ayurvedic medicine acts on the body's organs and takes time. You will need to allow at least a month or two to see results which can vary by individual.
You may also be interested in the following articles:
Sperm Count, Sperm Quality and Sperm Motility
The Medical Advisor - The complete guide to Alternative & Conventional Treatments
Himalaya Herbals Company
Male Health Products