Benefits of Mentat
- Mentat supports normal memory and attention span
- Mentat is a safe and gentle, natural nervine tonic
- Mentat reduces common memory problems and absentmindedness commonly associated with the normal aging process
- Mentat is a natural and safe calming product.
- Mentat has anti-oxidants which help support brain cell integrity
Mentat Main Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Thyme leaved gratiola / Bacopa / Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) 136mg
- Indian pennywort / Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica) 70mg
- Winter Cherry / Ashvagandha (Withania Somnifera) 52mg
- Morning glory / Vishnukrantha (Evolvulus alsinoides) 52mg
- Musk root / Jatamansi(Nardostachys jatamansi) 52mg
- Indian valerian / Tagara(Valeriana wallichii) 50mg
- False Black Pepper / Vidanga(Embelia ribes) 50mg
- Almond / Vatadha(Prunus amygdalus) 50mg
- Sweet Flag / Vacha (Acorus calamus) 42mg
- Chebulic myrobalan / Haritaki(Terminalia chebula) 36mg
- Indian gooseberry / Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 36mg
- Gulancha tinospora / Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia) 36mg
- Staff tree / Jyotishmati(Celastrus paniculatus) 32mg
- Trumpet creeper / Shyonaka(Oroxylum indicum) 32mg
- Thyme leaved gratiola / Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) 80mg
- Cow-itch / Kapikachchu (Mucuna pruriens) 18mg
- Cardamom / Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 18mg
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 18mg
- Fennel / Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare) 18mg
- Giant potato / Vidari (Ipomoea digitata)18mg
- Salep Orchid / Salabmisri (Orchis mascula)18mg
- Ginger / Srungavera (Zingiber officinale) 14mg
- Beleric myrobalan / Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) 14mg
- Nutmeg / Jatiphalam (Myristica fragrans) 14mg
- Clove / Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) 10mg
- Processed Pearl / Muktapishti 3mg
Himalaya Mentat Dosage
1 or 2 tablets twice daily with meals. Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits.
How do the herbs in Mentat promote brain health?
The herbs used in Mentat are a synergistic blend according to ayurvedic knowledge.
Bacopa/Brahmi is a well researched herb that supports brain health, memory and promotes mental calm.
Indian pennywort also known as Gotu kola or Mandukaparni is considered a brain tonic in Ayurveda that revitalizes the nerves and cells in the brain. It is also known for its blood circulation properties.
Ashvagandha or Winter cherry is another well known herb that promotes energy yet helps to soothe the mind.
Morning glory or Dwarf Morning Glory also known as Vishnukrantha is said to be useful in purifying blood and promoting memory powers.
Mentat from Himalaya Herbals
This is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Himalaya Mentat Research and Clinical Studies
Mentat has been subjected to various clinical studies and its benefits for maintaining brain health have been documented in several medical journals.
Himalaya Herbals Company
You may also be interested in these articles
Herbs That Improve Brain Functions - Enhance Memory, Intellect, Cognition With Herbs
Bacopa for enhancing Brain and Memory functions
Your mental well-being
Other Products for Brain Health